Keis T103RP Pants
Our Keis T103RP heated pants are a must-have for cold weather motorcycling. They keep your legs warm, especially your thighs, which are normally exposed to wind and cold. Our pants are the ideal complement to our heated jackets. Now there's no excuse not to ride in winter!
The outer fabric is windproof. Thanks to its breathable membrane, our T103RP pants keep legs warm while wicking away perspiration and moisture. Thanks to their elasticity, they fit perfectly under all types of motorcycle pants, without restricting your movements.
- unisex cut
- thin, breathable fabric
- 3.3A current, 39W heating power, 12V voltage
- three heating levels thanks to supplied temperature controller
- patented Keis heat generation system
- 2 lifetime-guaranteed heating panels on front thighs
- carbon micro-fibers to distribute heat
- thin inner fleece layer for added comfort
- two outside pockets
- comfortable elastic waistband
- integrated connectors for Keis heated jackets, vests and socks
- motorcycle battery connection cable included
- T103RP heated tights
- temperature controller
- wiring for connection to 12V motorcycle battery
- instructions in English
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Choose your usual size from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Add to basket" button. If in doubt, you can also measure your waist circumference and leg length and choose your size from the table below. Leg length is measured from the ankle to the crotch.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE