THE TECH: THE GEARS AND GUTS THAT GET IT GOING
You’ve heard it said, “Work smarter, not harder.” At NEBO, we ask, “Why can’t you do both?”
That’s what makes the MASTER SERIES different — durable, rugged design coupled with intuitive, feature-rich innovation. Designed for those who put their gear to the test, and who need their tools to work as tirelessly as they do.
When the work gets tough, the tough get working!
Rugged and reliable, this 500 lumen penlight is designed to handle the toughest conditions. The PL500 features a pocket clip and magnetic base for hands-free lighting and an integrated zoom and magnetic mode select dial, so you get the right amount of light where you need it.
5 LIGHT MODES
• Turbo (500 lumens) - 30 sec* / 70 meters
• High (250 lumens) - 2 hours / 49 meters
• Medium (125 lumens) - 4 hours / 36 meters
• Low (25 lumens) - 8 hours / 21 meters
• Strobe (250 lumens) - 2 hours / 49 meters
*After 30 seconds, light returns to the previously used mode to prevent overheating and protect the battery. Turbo mode can be reactivated at any time.
• Magnetic Mode Select Dial
• Smart Power Control™ (SPC)
• Optimised Power Curve™
• 4x adjustable zoom
• Waterproof (IP67)
• Impact-resistant (2 meters)
• Anodised aircraft-grade aluminium
• Ergonomic rubberised grip
• Powerful magnetic base
• Pocket clip
• LED power/charging indicator
• Front-positioned, ON/OFF button; Magnetic Mode Select Dial
• USB-C Cable
• Rechargeable Lithium Battery
• Gift box
• Powered by (1) 10850 rechargeable battery
• Recharge time: 2 hours (1.0A) - 4 hours (0.5A)
• 74g (w/battery)
• 16.5㎝ x 1.9㎝ x 1.9㎝ (L/W/H)
MASTER SERIES PL500
Rugged, reliable and rechargeable, this pocket-sized 500 lumen pen light features an integrated zoom and a mode select dial so you get the right amount of light where you need it.
Rotate Magnetic Select Dial to cycle through light modes:
High > Low
Press & release Power Button to turn the unit ON and OFF.
Strobe: Double-tap button
Turbo: From ON, press and hold button
Direct-to-Low: From OFF, press and hold button.
Press & release Power Button from Strobe, Turbo or Direct-to-Low to turn the unit
OFF. Rotating the Select Dial will cancel these modes.
To access the charging port, hold the body and rotate the collar clockwise down/away from the lens. Insert the USB cable straight in to the charging port.
This product includes a "charge Status" LED indicator during charging (located by the charging port):
- When plugged in and the light is red, the battery is charging.
- When plugged in and the light turns solid blue, the battery level is at 100%.
- Unscrew the battery cap.
- Remove the rechargeable batteries.
- Insert two AAA batteries positive (+) side first.
- Reinstall the battery cap.