Keis - V501RP Vest
The Keis V501RP Heated Vest is the ideal heated vest for all your professional or leisure outdoor activities.
This vest is designed to be autonomous from a vehicle, and therefore powered by one of our Keis lithium Li-ion batteries: either the large 5.2A battery, or the small pair of 4A battries.
- unisex cut
- thin, breathable fabric
- elastic Spandex side panels
- current 1.3A, heating power 15.6W, voltage 12V
- three heating levels with supplied temperature controller
- patented Keis heat generation system
- 3 heating panels with lifetime warranty: back and torso
- carbon micro-fibres for heat distribution
- mid-layer, replaces all sweaters and fleeces
- two outside pockets
- integrated connectors for Keis gloves, tights and heated socks
- Keis battery power supply available separately
- motorcycle battery connection cable included
- 1 V501RP heated vest
- 1 cable for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 temperature controller
- instructions in English
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Choose your usual size from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Add to basket" button. If in doubt, you can also measure your torso/chest circumference and choose your size from the table below.
If you're not sure between two sizes, we recommend taking the larger one. For example, if your torso/chest circumference is 103 cm, choose the jacket size 105 cm, i.e. M.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE