Keis G801 Outdoor Gloves
These gloves come with a pair of removable 4A batteries (2A each). All information is in the description below.
KEIS G801 heated gloves are outdoor heated gloves. They're perfect for any outdoor activity that requires hands to stay warm. Thanks to Keis' patented heating system, they are much thinner than conventional winter gloves. So you can use these gloves on a wide range of occasions: hiking, skiing or in a construction machine.
Please note: these G801 gloves are not intended for motorcycle use. We have many other models for this purpose. The major technical difference is that this glove is not approved as a motorcycle glove to withstand slipping on asphalt.
This enables us to offer this glove at a very contained price, with the 2A batteries already included in the kit. Battery life is between 2 and 3 hours, depending on how cold it is outside and the heating level selected on the glove (3 levels available).
- heated, approved, waterproof and breathable gloves
- synthetic leather and synthetic material
- waterproof and breathable HiporaTM membrane
- 3M ThinsulateTM thermal insulation lining
- water-repellent treatment on outer layer
- first tightening with flap around wrist
- second tightening with cord around jacket
- patented Keis heat-generation system
- three-step temperature adjustment by snap fastener
- small pocket in cuff for 2A battery
- intensity 1.6A per pair, power 19.2W, voltage 12V
- a pair of G801 gloves
- a pair of Keis 4A lithium batteries and their EU charger
- instructions in English
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE?
Measure the circumference of your hand (i.e. both sides) and choose your size from the table below.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE