Keis Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves - G701
Using the latest technology in both heat generation and all-weather comfort, our all-new G701 Heated Motorcycle Gloves have a Ballistic Spandex outer shell with a semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
What are the benefits of a Bonded-Textile glove?
The outer hydrophobic (water repellent) textile is attached to the Hipora waterproof layer using strategically placed bonding tape in the palm, fingers and top areas of the gloves. During the manufacturing process the gloves are exposed to extreme heat around the bonding tape, thereby causing it to fuse the layers together.
This makes a glove with dramatically reduced movement in between the layers - perfect for maximum feel and direct control of the motorcycle controls. Keis G701 Bonded-Textile Heated Gloves feel like a second skin, reducing any ‘lag’ between the movement of your hands and the controls.
What is the palm material made from? It looks like leather.
The palm is made from a high quality synthetic leather. This material provides the benefits of a fine leather-look, but has better production features… as well as being more ethical.
The outer is indicated to be made from Ballistic Spandex and Nylon. What is meant by this?
The outer is made from a material comprised of Ballistic Nylon, infused with Spandex. The Ballistic Nylon provide the super strength and durability, while the spandex the elasticity for comfortable, frictionless movement.
Our heated motorcycle gloves also feature 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, are designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and are fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
For your safety try and avoid illegal motorcycle gloves. All UK legal motorcycle gloves must be clearly marked as certified EU PPE compliment, and provide an EU PPE Declaration of Conformity, which you are able to download if you wish.
These motorcycle gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold WINTER months, whatever the conditions
The G701 Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been created with very good feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. These gloves features a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, and the quality protection achieved from hardened knuckle protection and scaphoid slider. The ballistic material covering the back of the hand and down the fingers features a strong hydrophobic property, thereby staying lightweight and dry even in heavy rain. During testing the G701 gloves were submerged in a tank of water for 2-minutes, with not a drop of water penetrating passed the ballistic textile and Hipora waterproof layer.
Power these heated motorcycle gloves from the motorcycle or via a glove battery
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G701 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied).
Motorcycle Glove Sizes:
Glove size 5 (XXXS) to Glove size 13 (XXXL)
Please see here: Size Chart Keis
Included with these motorcycle gloves are: (in all various options)
- G701 Premium Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
The G701 heated motorcycle gloves feature the 'Male Power Plug' to connect to your chosen power source.
What does the 'Male Power Plug' look like on these gloves?
- Constructed from Ballistic Spandex outer shell with semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
- Approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Flexible soft armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day superior comfort. Arguably, this will be the most luxurious heated motorcycle glove to date.
- Strategically positioned reinforcement for outstanding gravel protection.
- Keis branded scaphoid slider offering maximum protection to both wrist and palm.
- Generous 3M Thinsulate™ insulation retains the heat whatever the weather.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding. Accessible whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Newly designed visor wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- Touch Screen capacitive pad on index fingers and thumb – perfect for use on smart phones.
- Like all Keis outer gloves the G701 feature the optional use of the Keis 2600mAh Glove Battery Packs, which is accommodated within the battery pocket built into the glove cuff.
- Available in nine sizes: 5 (XXXS), 6 (XXS), 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L), 11 (XL), 12 (XXL), 13 (XXXL).
|Shell:||Nylon and Ballistic Spandex|
Please Note: All our Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However, our Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads, please contact us at order(at)motorradventure.de for this. Our Keis Heated Jacket will also power our Heated Gloves via a lead in the sleeves.
The G701 Premium Bonded-Textile Heated Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery.
- Our recommended method for cleaning both our leather and fabric outer gloves is to wipe the outside of the gloves with a cloth moistened with a solution prepared from S100 Technical Fabric and Leather Wash.
- Repeat, rinsing and wringing out the cloth regularly in clean solution until the gloves appear clean.
- Wipe over with a cloth moistened in plain water and allow to dry thoroughly at room temperature.
- Finally apply S100 reproofing Spray for Fabric and Leather. We do not recommend immersion in water or washing in a washing machine.