Keis J601RP UltraFlex
DELIVERY FROM 01 DECEMBER 2023
The Keis J601RP UltraFlex heated jacket is THE new Keis product! Like the other Keis jackets, it is worn under the motorbike jacket. Its two major advantages are a thinner layer and an even better heating system.
The UltraFlex J601RP heated jacket has a much thinner material structure than the J501RP and J505RP softshell heated jackets. When there's not enough space under a motorbike jacket, it offers greater comfort and freedom of movement, without feeling cramped, especially around the shoulders.
The unique UltraFlex fabric also offers generous stretch in all directions, moulding the garment to the contours of the wearer's body for a snug fit without restricting movement. The fabric is lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking, allowing bikers to stay comfortable and dry, while the Keis heated panels provide warmth in strategic areas of the body.
The unisex Keis J601RP UltraFlex heated jacket delivers 65W (5.4A) of power to the heating panels on the chest, back, sleeves and collar. The sleeves also have a thumb attachment to prevent them from rolling up, particularly when putting on a motorbike jacket.
This jacket has the same connections as the other Keis jackets (motorbike battery, gloves, tights, socks, etc.).
- Unisex cut
- The latest heat-generating technology, using micro-carbon fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The unique UltraFlex fabric offers generous 4-way stretch, moulding the garment to the contours of the wearer's body for a snug fit without restricting movement.
- The fabric is lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking, keeping cyclists comfortable and dry.
- Designed to be worn as an inner mid-layer.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and standard power controller keep everything tidy and easy to find.
- Sleeves feature thumb pockets to prevent sleeves from bunching up, especially when donning a motorbike jacket.
- Practical lifestyle pockets for added convenience.
- Strategically positioned thermal panels on the chest, back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Supplied with all the necessary cables and full, easy-to-follow instructions.
- Available in black with red piping and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current consumption 5.4A. Typical power 65W. Note: this value may vary depending on the size of the garment.
- 1 J601RP heated jacket
- 1 cable for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 temperature controller
- English instructions
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Choose your usual size from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Add to basket" button. If in doubt, you can also measure your torso/chest circumference and choose your size from the table below.
If you're not sure between two sizes, we recommend taking the larger one. For example, if your torso/chest circumference is 103 cm, choose the jacket size 105 cm, i.e. M.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE