Motorcycle First-AID Kit MOTO112+
First-aid kit specially put together for motorcycles. Whether for short tours, long journeys or the daily commute to work, this set includes everything you need for optimal first-aid care in the event of an accident. The enclosed first-aid manual provides a quick overview of immediate life-saving measures in emergency situations. The eye-catching sturdy nylon bag has a zip fastener on three sides for direct access.
Thanks to its compact dimensions (WxHxD=15x12x4cm) it can be quickly and easily stowed under the seat or in the rear fairing. The contents are in dustproof, splashproof and hygienic packaging. Please periodically check the expiry date of the individual items. Recommended storage temperature: -25°C to +80°C.
What's more: In many countries (e.g. Austria, Italy, Portugal and Spain) you are legally obliged to carry a first-aid kit with you! Contents comply with current DIN 13167.
- 1 x first aid blanket, gold/silver, 210 cm x 160 cm
- 2 x pairs of disposable gloves (large), DIN EN 455
- 14-piece adhesive dressing assortment, DIN 13019
- 2 x skin-cleansing wipes
- 1 x roll of sticking plaster, DIN 13019 (5 m x 2.5 cm)
- 2 x first aid dressings, sterile, DIN 13151 - (8x10 cm/10x12 cm)
- 1 x sterile compress, DIN 13 152 600 mm x 800 mm
- 1 x bandage scissors, DIN 58 279-A 145
- 1 x first aid manual (in 6 languages), "First Aid for Accidents"