Blending the features of a protective touring boot and hiking boot, the Outlander provides peg support and joint and toe protection on the bike while offering the flexibility and traction of a hiking boot off the bike. Engineered for travel focused adventure.
- Gore-Tex, guaranteed to keep you dry
- Boa/Nestfit/D3O technologies
- Hybrid of street worthy motorcycle boot and hiking boot
- On and off the bike functionality
- Over ankle height
- Lacing system with open laces guides that shed debris
- Traction pattern designed for wide range of conditions
- Engineered heel to toe full width lasting board provides support
- Reinforced rigid toe and heel
- Full D3O protection over ankles and in tongue
- Bio-motion reflectivity
- Reinforced scratch rubber in high wear areas
- Flexible outsole
Please check your size on our sizechart for shoes.