Keis S302 Socks
Keis S302 Heated Socks are the essential accessory for keeping your feet warm in winter! They are very thin and are worn between your favorite pair of socks and your shoes.
The heating panels are located under the sole of the foot, guaranteeing optimal heating that spreads over the entire foot surface, enhancing blood circulation. As the blood heats up, a warming effect is also felt in the legs. Whether you're riding a motorcycle, fishing, riding a horse or skiing, Keis socks will keep you warm and comfortable!
- unisex fit
- 3 sizes available
- wear over thin socks
- current 0.6A, heating power 8W, voltage 12V
- patented Keis heat generation system
- constant heating by 1 panel on each sole of the foot
- multiple connection options
- motorcycle battery connection cable supplied
- one pair of S302 heated socks
- 1 cable for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 "Y" connector cable for connection to power supply (170 cm long)
- instructions in English
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE