An innovative tyre changing tool dramatically simplifies tyre and puncture repair. No more pinched tubes. Compact to carry on your bike. Weighs only 800 grams.
Puncture repairs or changing a bike tyre are one of those tasks that can be daunting if not done properly. Particularly if you are far from help fighting a tyre back onto a rim, only to realize you have pinched your only tube.
Conventional tyre tools such as tyre levers are often more of a hindrance than a help. Until now.
With the Desert Fox Tyre Ease battling with a tough off-road tyre is now a thing of the past. Simple to use, this innovative tire changing tool is a quantum leap forward in simplifying a tedious and often frustrating tyre replacement or puncture repair.
This tyre tool dispenses with the need to pry or hold a tyre iron with your knee or elbow while pushing on the other two and hoping for the best.
Instead of exerting large amounts of force prying the bead over the rim with a tyre lever (while gingerly avoiding the fragile tube inside), the Desert Fox Tyre Ease simply pushes the bead of the tyre over the rim using a rack and pinion mechanism.
Using the tool is very simple; insert the axle shaft into the rim hub and operate the lever to push the bead over the edge of the rim. Not only does this method avoid any chance of pinching the tube, it also prevents scratching the rim or damaging your tyre.
The Desert Fox Tyre Ease is supplied standard with a 20 mm axle shaft.
20 mm is the most common axle size. There are some bikes however with 15 mm, 17 mm and 25 mm axles. Please ensure that you know your correct axle size for both your front and rear axle prior to using the tool.
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Components custom CNC machined from Aero grade 6061 aluminum.
- Strong steel gears with a treated black oxide surface protection.
- Compact and lightweight – perfect for taking overland , on a day trail or off-road.
- Quickly dismantles to a smaller compact form enabling you to take it with you.
- Dramatically simplifies tyre installation, effortlessly.
- Eliminates pinching the tube during installation.
- Prevent any rim damage.