First Aid Complete – Perfect first aid equipment for all outdoor activities
The First Aid Complete is designed for tours up to 7 days and for 1-4 persons. Tatonka recommends this set especially for alpine use.
Specially designed for outdoor emergencies
The First Aid line from TATONKA was developed in cooperation with Outdoorschule Süd e.V., the largest provider of outdoor emergency management in German-speaking countries. Its equipment and handling are specially designed for emergencies in the great outdoors.
The enclosed “Outdoor cheat sheet” gives a concise and clear guideline for the correct behaviour in emergencies in the wild. The enclosed checklist facilitates “fill level control” and serves as a reminder for necessary additions to consumables.
- All-round zip
- Divided main compartment
- Hypalone loop on reverse for vertical or horizontal attachment to your belt
- 3x SAN wound compress 10 × 10 cm, non-adhesive
- 1x medium-sized bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 1x large bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 1x Leukoplast® wound plaster 50 × 6 cm
- 1x fixation plaster 30 × 15 cm
- 1 roll of sport tape 10 m × 2,5 cm
- 1x straight pair of bandage scissors, sharp/blunt
- 1x tweezers 9 cm
- 2 pairs of vinyl gloves
- 1x triangular bandage (viscose)
- 1x dressing 60 × 80 cm
- 1x rescue blanket 160 × 210 cm
- 1x first-aid outdoor set of instructions
- 1x checklist
- 10x alcohol swabs
18 x 12,5 x 5,5 cm
420 HD Nylon
420 HD NYLON
Composition 100% Polyamid
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.