THE TECH: THE GEARS AND GUTS THAT GET IT GOING
You’ve heard it said, “Work smarter, not harder.” At NEBO, we ask, “Why can’t you do both?”
That’s what makes the MASTER SERIES different — durable, rugged design coupled with intuitive, feature-rich innovation. Designed for those who put their gear to the test, and who need their tools to work as tirelessly as they do.
When the work gets tough, the tough get working!
Rugged and reliable, this 1.000 lumen headlamp is designed to handle the toughest conditions with extreme versatility. The HL1000 features a 180° tilt, magnetic mode select dial, detachable mount, and a magnetic base for multiple handsfree lighting solutions.
5 LIGHT MODES
• Turbo (1,000 lumens) - 30 sec* / 138 meters
• High (500 lumens) - 2 hours / 102 meters
• Medium (200 lumens) - 5 hours / 63 meters
• Low (30 lumens) - 40 hours / 26 meters
• Strobe (500 lumens) - 2 hours / 102 meters
*After 30 seconds, light returns to the previously used mode to prevent overheating and protect the battery. Turbo mode can be reactivated at any time.
• USB-C rechargeable
• Magnetic Mode Select Dial
• Smart Power Control™ (SPC)
• Optimised Power Curve™
• Powerful magnetic base
• Detachable mount
• Waterproof (IP67)
• Impact-resistant (2 meters)
• Anodised aircraft-grade aluminium
• LED power/charging indicator
• Front-positioned, ON/OFF button; Magnetic Mode Select Dial
• Adjustable head strap
• USB-C charging cable
• Powered by (1) 18650 rechargeable battery
• Recharge time: 3.5 hours (1.0A) - 7 hours (0.5A)
• 135g (w/battery)
• 9.9㎝ x 3.6㎝ x 2.8㎝ (L/W/H)
With 1000 lumens and a rotary mode select dial, this headlamp doubles as a work light when detached from its mount.
· Push the power button once to turn the unit on or off.
· Double-tap for Strobe.
· Press & Hold for Turbo mode.
NOTE: When in Strobe or Turbo mode, a single press will turn the unit off. Double- tap or Press & Hold will still activate their corresponding modes when in Strobe or Turbo.
ROTARY MODE SELECT DIAL
Rotate the dial to select High, Medium and Low modes.
Use the included charging cable to recharge the unit.
Unscrew the magnetic base to reveal the rechargeable battery.
Connect the USB cable to power, then plug it into the battery as shown.
Steady Orange Battery more than 25%
Pulsing Orange Battery less than 25%
Battery LED will indicate charge status.
Red: Battery charging
Green: Battery fully charged