Stay warm whilst motorcycling, hiking or riding, with the Keis Heated Vest - Premium V501RP
For decades Keis has been at the forefront of the heated clothing market, helping to drive new ideas and technologies. Gone are the chunky cables and primitive heating elements of old – today, Keis is leading the way, reaching new levels of heat and comfort. The Premium V501RP Heated Vest combines the very latest heat generation technology with a super lightweight, stylish design.
What’s Included with your V501RP heated vest:
- Keis V501RP Premium Heated Vest
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
Please see here: Keis Size Chart
The V501RP is similar to the X10 reviewed in the video below...
Convenient power options for your heated vest
This is a Dual-Power garment, and as such can be powered via the supplied vehicle wiring harness or via a Keis portable battery pack.
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight softshell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels that provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and optional Heat Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and down the back for maximum effect.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime. (Batteries sold as an optional extra)
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in all Black, with stylish red piping running down the front, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current Draw 1.5A. Typical Power 18W.
Please Note: Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit. A snug fit provides the most efficient transfer of heat from the Keis Heated Vest, through your t-shirt, to your upper body.