NEW FOR 2021/2022. JUST ARRIVED!
Heated trousers from Keis heated clothing
Keis Heated Trousers T103RP have clever, strategically positioned heated panels to keep your legs warm as the temperatures plummet.
Worn as an under-trouser, they utilise Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology, offering lightweight comfort together with breathability. Our T103RP Heated Trousers provide a controller connection flap, giving you and ability to connect a standard Keis Power Controller.
Keis heated trousers are available in these sizes:
From 46 (Extra Small) up to 58 (Triple Extra Large)
Please see here: Keis Size Chart
The Keis heated trousers included:
- Keis Heated Trousers T103RP
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
- Power Controller connection for the attachment of any of the Keis Power Controllers, such as the standard Keis Power Controller.
- Black with a red piping running down the outside of each leg.
- Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric front with lightweight rear panels and an elasticated waist provide a perfect fit.
- Strategically positioned heat panels provide maximum effect.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 3.25A. Typical Power 39W.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Due to the 3.25A high current draw, we do not recommend the the powering of the heated trousers via a portable battery, as the battery will only have a short life if the trousers are set on full power. We suggest connecting your heated trousers to your vehicle battery - either via the supplied vehicle battery power lead, or connect the trousers to a Keis heated upper-body garment (jacket, bodywarmer or vest) which then connects to the vehicle via its vehicle power lead.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.