Keis heated clothing - gloves battery 2.6A
The Keis heated gloves for motorcycles and for leisure can be powered via a pair of Keis Glove Batteries, each with a 2.6A capacity. These are much smaller than the standard Keis 2.6A Portable Battery, and feature a plug that allows for the battery to be connected to each glove.
Keis heated clothing – glove battery storage pocket
Once connected to the glove, one glove battery can be stored within the left glove battery storage pocket (built into the glove’s cuff), and another glove battery can go into the right glove battery pocket.
This allows the wearer to use their Keis heated gloves while on and off a motorcycle, as the gloves do not need to be connected to the vehicle power loom (supplied with each pair of heated motorcycle gloves).
- 12V 2.6A Keis Li-Ion Glove Battery set (pair) is suitable for the following models of Keis heated gloves: G601, G701 and G701S.
- Not suitable for the G102 model Keis Heated Inner Glove Liners.
- Each battery has a 2.6A capacity.
- Small, lightweight and rechargeable.
- Fits perfectly in the zipped pocket on the cuff of your G601, G701 and G701S.
Connect the battery to the charger via the male and female connectors.
Please Note: This battery is only recommended for the power of the above-listed models of Keis heated gloves only. Not for the power of other Keis garments. Always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use.