The G601 Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been our best-selling motorcycle touring glove
These heated motorcycle gloves feature 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, are designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and are fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
For your safety try and avoid illegal motorcycle gloves. All UK legal motorcycle gloves must be clearly marked as certified EU PPE compliment, and provide an EU PPE Declaration of Conformity, which you are able to download if you wish.
These motorcycle gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold WINTER months
Our G601 Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been specially designed to offer exceptional feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands and over the top of the fingers. These gloves feature a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to offer improved warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, together with hardened knuckle protection.
Power these heated motorcycle gloves from the motorcycle or via a glove battery
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G601 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied).
Motorcycle Glove Sizes:
Glove size 5 (XXXS) to Glove size 13 (XXXL)
Note: We recommend that you purchase one size larger than your measured glove size, for best comfort.
Please see here: Size Chart Keis
Included with these motorcycle gloves are: (in all various options)
- G601 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Flexible hard armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day touring comfort
- NEW Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities. Read the PPE instructions here.
Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G601 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket). See Keis Lithium Batteries for details.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes 5 (XXXS), 6 (XXS), 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L), 11 (XL), 12 (XXL), 13 (XXXL).
|Shell:||Nylon and Leather|
Please Note: All our Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However, our Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads: Part No W54-370100 needed. Our Keis Heated Jacket will also power our Heated Gloves via a lead in the sleeves.
The G601 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery but can also be powered using our optional Keis Heated Gloves Batteries so you can use the gloves away from a motorcycle in other outdoor activities. This is an optional extra.
- Our recommended method for cleaning both our leather and fabric outer gloves is to wipe the outside of the gloves with a cloth moistened with a solution prepared from S100 Technical Fabric and Leather Wash.
- Repeat, rinsing and wringing out the cloth regularly in clean solution until the gloves appear clean.
- Wipe over with a cloth moistened in plain water and allow to dry thoroughly at room temperature.
- Finally apply S100 reproofing Spray for Fabric and Leather. We do not recommend immersion in water or washing in a washing machine.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.