The Desert Fox Xtrem 20L Collapsible Jerry Fuel Can is ideal for SSV, 4x4 & motorcycle back up vehicles.
Designed as a robust 30 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm cube it has a minimal footprint for its 20 L capacity, saving valuable space. When not required simply collapse it to under half its size.
Strong enough to handle the worst conditions and flexible enough to be stored away, it presents an economic and lightweight (0,9 kg when empty) alternative to expensive additional hard tanks or cumbersome jerry cans.
Ideal for emergency fuel as it can be stored in a boot or strapped to roof racks via integrated D-rings & Daisy chains.
Features of the 20L Collapsible Jerry Fuel Can:
- 20 L capacity
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Easily secures via 8 x Steel D rings (4 front and 4 back)
- Additional Daisy chains all round for alternative securing.
- D- Rings and Daisy chains are suitable for use with Rok Straps and other tie downs such as Bungee cords.
- Supplied with a 250mm length fuel spout that stores inside a dust-proof integrated pouch.
- 4 Handles (2 Front and 2 back) simplifies fuel pouring
- Suitable for Petrol or Diesel
- Padded all round
- Base has integrated support
The Desert Fox fuel cell is intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events only. The Desert Fox fuel cell is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by the EU or national regulation. By purchasing or filling this product with fuel, you agree that you have been trained in the safe handling of racing fuels; you agree that you will use the product for its designed and intended purpose; you assume all responsibility for the proper safe use of this product.
We use two of those 20 liters fuel cells on our 4x4 Pajero for overlanding. So far they never let us down!