Nebo Galileo Air 1000
The Galileo Air 1000 is a powerful 1,000 lumen lantern that features a space-saving, collapsible design for convenient portability. The warm white light efficiently illuminates any space while the red light option helps preserve night vision in low light conditions. This rechargeable lantern also serves as a power bank to charge your USB powered devices.
6 LIGHT MODES
• High (1,000 lumens) - 1 hour / 20 meters
• Medium (500 lumens) - 5 hours / 14 meters
• Low (100 lumens) - 10 hours / 6 meters
• Strobe (500 lumens) - 2.5 hours / 14 meters
• Red (40 lumens) - 10 hours / 5 meters
• Red Strobe (40 lumens) - 5 hours / 5 meters
• USB-C rechargeable
• Smart Power Control™ (SPC)
• Power Bank
• Folding carry handle
• Battery charging indicator
• Water-resistant (IPX4)
• Front-positioned, ON/OFF power button
• USB-C to USB charging cable (included)
• Powered by rechargeable lithium polymer battery (104050, 3.7V, 2500mAh included) Recharge time: 2 hours (1.0A) - 4 hours (0.5A)
• Weight: 285 grams
• Length: 124mm
• Width: 120mm
• Height: 57mm / 118mm extended
GALILEO™ AIR 1000
The Galileo Air featured a portable, lightweight collapsible design, power bank, folding hanging hook and 6 light modes.
Disable demo mode before operation!
This unit incorporates a demo mode that turns the unit off after 10 seconds.
Demo mill deactivate automatically once the unit is plugged in to charge using the included USB cable.
Press the power button to cycle through light modes:
Off > High > Medium > Red
- Press and hold for Direct-To-Red when the unit is Off.
- Double-tap for White Strobe when in white mode
- Double-tap for Red Strobe when in red mode.
SMART POWER CONTROL (SPC)
Seamlessly transitions through light modes.
Use the included charging cable to recharge the Galileo Air 1000.
When plugged in, the light will be Red when charging and Green when fully charged.
This product uses a LED light next to the charging port to indicate battery level.
This unit uses a 2500mAh 3.7v internal rechargeable battery. To charge your phone or other USB device, simply plug the device into the USB port.
When used as a Power Bank, the light will be Green when the battery has more than 25% and Red when the battery has less than 25% charge remaining.